XPG DDR4 D60G RGB 8GB 3000MHz
The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What's more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
● Outshine the Competition
● More RGB per mm2
● Diamond-Cut Design
● Stable, Durable and Reliable
● Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
● Programmable RGB Lighting
Outshine the Competition
- The fully exposed RGB light strips are extra-wide for maximum effect. Combined with a mesmerizing multi-colored flow effect, your build will outshine the competition!
More RGB per mm2
- The D60G sports more RGB lighting per mm2 than any other memory module out there, 9,497mm2 to be exact. That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
- The unique avant-garde styling of the D60G will turn heads. It includes an edgy X-light design with a diamond-inspired, multi-faceted surface that's a cut above the rest.
Stable, Durable and Reliable
- The D60G is built with high-quality chips and a metal heat sink for excellent signal integrity, reliability, and stability, which effectively extends the lifespan of the memory module.
Overclocking with Intel® XMP 2.0
- Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.
Programmable RGB Lighting
- Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and more. Control is hassle-free with the XPG RGB Sync app. Or if you already have an existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.